Transparent Pricing. True Advice

Simple, clear, and easy to understand

Most thoughtful people consider spending 1% to 2% of their money to optimize the remaining 98% to 99% a very smart use of their capital.

Initial Planning

There is an initial planning fee for creating your comprehensive financial roadmap. This is typically around $2,850 for individuals and $3,800 for couples.  It may be a little lower or a little higher depending on complexity. We specifically discuss and mutually agree upon all fees before starting our engagement.

On-Going Planning

There is a monthly retainer fee (typically $190) for plan implementation, on-going advice, and investment consultation for outside investments (e.g., 401(k) and 529 accounts, etc.).

Investment Management

For any of your portfolios that we directly manage, there is an annual fee of 1.5% of assets under management for the first $1 million; 1.0% for the next $1 million, and 0.5% for >$2 million. A quarter of this fee is debited from your investment account in advance on a quarterly basis.

Our compensation only comes from your fees, not from commissions or referrals, so you can be certain that our advice is always objective and always in your best interest.

In the wealth management “fun house,” how can you find somebody who will really work on your behalf? In other words, how can you find a real financial advisor

EVERYONE DESERVES CLEAR FINANCIAL ADVICE
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR NEEDS