You may have some time-sensitive planning that needs action before the year ends.
The 2022 window of opportunity is closing and I don’t want you to miss out.
For example, you might want to…
- Fund year-end family or charitable gifts in an optimal way
- Reduce your tax liability through tax-loss harvesting
- Review your tax bracket to see if you should defer some income
- Wrap up your 2022 Required Minimum Distributions
- Review your big picture before 2022 opportunities close for good
The end of the year is a busy time for everyone, and I don’t want you to miss out on any of the key deadlines or final opportunities of the year.
Because if we don’t take action by December 31st, they’re gone, done, and finito.