Managing Your Money Through the Ages
THIS IS A MUST READ! The New York Times and NPR have mapped out a lifetime of spending, with links to stories on topics from paying for college to withdrawing money in retirement:
- Paying for financial advice: It makes a lot of sense to pay for help as the stakes get higher. But only if it’s the right kind of help.
- The different kinds of assistance: brokers vs. advisers
- Establishing a trusting relationship with an adviser
- Ask your financial adviser to sign a fiduciary pledge
- There are many more excellent articles