Roger Wohlner is a fee-only financial advisor and one of our favorite financial bloggers. He wrote an article this week for U.S. News and World Report focusing on 6 mistakes to avoid in investing:
- Inability to take a loss and move on.
- Not selling winners.
- Not setting price targets.
- Trying to time the market.
- Worrying too much about taxes.
- Not paying attention to your investments.
Roger concludes, “If you are uncomfortable reviewing your investments, it may make sense for you hire a financial professional to take an independent look at your portfolio.”
Learn more in Roger’s article: